Verner Panton (February 1926 – September 1998) is considered one of Denmark's most influential 20th-century furniture and interior designers. During his career, he created innovative and futuristic designs in a variety of materials, especially plastics, and in vibrant and exotic colors. His most famous design is the S shaped Panton chair, also iconic are his light series: the Shell lamp, Panthella lamp and the Flowerpot lamp.
- dining chair Panton S-seat glossyAs low as £89,36
- pendant light Flower Pot VP1As low as £64,99
- floor light Panton HellaAs low as £176,91
- dining chair Panton S-seat matteAs low as £62,29
- pendant light Flower Pot largeAs low as £157,96